Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I know I would have to register my car in GA but I can use my insurance No agents are only in the state when dealing

I know I would have to register my car in GA, but I can use my insurance? No agents are only in the state when dealing with a captive agent contract to sell. This is an agent working for a company like Allstate or State Farm. You can use the same company only. As for State Farm in New York, you get a local State Farm agent in GA and they will take care of you. You can only keep an insurance agent as it is for life. Enjoy the GA. It is a great state! Their policy will be canceled and rewritten. You can just always the same means and / or insurance, if approved in Georgia, the conditions for the agent probably very unlikely. Most resources are only one or two states in line where they live and work in a nearby state and license. For a specific answer, call your insurance agent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment