Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hey guys I bought a car from a friend of mine The title is in my name and I want the car as a gift for my son I know

Hey guys, I bought a car from a friend of mine. The title is in my name and I want the car as a gift for my son, I know that newspapers and everything. But my son lives with me and I want to pay for insurance. Hence the title of my sons name and my insurance? The insurance company will give him the car and car insurance to sell to you, while he was in the house, they will automatically be assigned (as a licensed driver), is a car. In New York, a vehicle title and registration of a person in two. If you are a continuation of the insurance, the car is registered in your name. Sure does, but it's not a good idea! When / if there is an accident of the owners, managers and registrars are done! Have you all in danger (although only two of you).

0 comments:

Post a Comment