Saturday, November 27, 2010

Living in Hoboken but I 39 m from New York so I have a NJ license for an open parking lot but I do not have to get

Living in Hoboken, but I'm from New York, so I have a NJ license for an open parking lot, but I do not have to get my registration, insurance changes and NJ plates. Can I still give a license, not NJ I change my registration and insurance? Is it important? What would happen? Please ASAP! I see cars parking in Hoboken from different countries, so I think I can do this without problems. Actually, I know that it is possible, but will my car insurance for me? or state that they see I have a NJ license? or if you have something to do with the other? Do the right thing. Believe it or not, the country operations is considered insurance fraud / tax evasion rate. Your insurance may deny claims and may be prosecuted. Sorry. Why do you think they have these laws in line anyway.to you! It's not about your license. It's about the car registration! Many people do exactly what you ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment