Thursday, November 18, 2010

I 39 ve busted a go on under my cellhpone and driving I am in New York Police said quot There are no points for

I've busted a go on under my cellhpone and driving. I am in New York. Police said: "There are no points for that." Will it increase my insurance? I am independent. Noo. It should not, I think it would be. But I do not live in NY. The officer said that meant no points will not be reported to the DMV. Therefore, the insurance company does not go up. If you are not sure call DMV # 800 or go online to DMV.Org I do not think your insurance check that ticket if you tell yourself. No offense, but I'm happy to see some states are actually going to ticket drivers who (try to) while talking on the phone. People are hurt every day of people yapping on cell phones while driving. Probably not, but I wish it was. Help yourself:) It is easy to estimate, such as mobile ticket can change the entries on the Internet, for example, can http://autoinsurance.maclenet.com. I worked in insurance sales. If it is not likely to increase to $ 5 per month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment