Friday, November 26, 2010

Ok I got my driver 39 s license for one year because I do not have to worry about a car if I have a license or not

Ok, I got my driver's license for one year because I do not have to worry about a car if I have a license or not. Well, I'm always a car. I wonder how how much insurance will cost. I have a couple of weeks of car insurance site, so please wait "a quote" I'm not just a rough estimate of how much it would cost å I do not release drivers or something. Only one permit per 17 my parents insurance. I had my own car, but it would have insurance, so that three cars in an insurance company. The car that I get is "a 84 'Volvo station wagon. Look, only a monthly average price for what my parents would get insurance. (How do they pay 100, and it would 250/mo. So I pay 150 a month.) Sort of. I just want to know about my job is to cover my own difference Thanks. We are in New York, and we get the new driver of the police, the parents usually have an extra $ 100-125 / mo. Comp / Collision on the car, this figure significantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment