Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am a NY state resident and I wonder if my license I must have car insurance If so is there a way to get rid of

I am a NY state resident, and I wonder if my license, I must have car insurance? If so, is there a way to get rid of this, as always my license or anything, I just can not afford insurance, but I do not drive. Insurance of vehicle, no driver, so no, you do not need to fill. No, you do not have insurance. If you are running someone else's car, ask them if you are under their policies. The car is insured, but not a driver without a car. CONTACT YOUR LOCAL DMV office, they all can and all of your questions while you answer is always the right answer to your question. If you own a car, registered in New York, so you need an insurance. Otherwise, there is no compulsory insurance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment