Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ive how car insurance is in NY if you 39 re 17 but I can not find a match My mother does this so I have to pay to

Ive how car insurance is in NY, if you're 17, but I can not find a match. My mother does this, so I have to pay to pay. Can anyone tell me how much it costs? Nope, can not say anything. Since it depends on the car, how many miles you drive, what you post and go through insurance. Too many variables to just one song to tell, and it is how much you pay. It depends on what kind of car you drive and what kind of insurance you want, when they have a full, binding, and how much coverage you need. Go online to get a quote. Because of your age you need as many quotes from as many companies as possible. The following pages http://mysite.verizon.net/ressg6c7/savingmoneyoninsurance/id17.html makes it very easy for a variety of free offers. You should be able to find the best deal for you to check on their services. GOOD LUCK! If you want to get really cheap, go to: http://carinsurances.usenxt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment