Monday, November 15, 2010

I got home I rent my car I have only liability insurance I wonder if the band To ensure the appearance of policy

I got home I rent my car. I have only liability insurance, I wonder if the band? To ensure the appearance of policy coverage for property damage or how much property insurance on your car insurance and how much damage the house to check? Yes, you can contact damage to the house, but not with the car, how much responsibility do you have? Your house or liability for any damage, you have to pay other people's property, the limit of coverage. Depending on how much damage your house you do not have sufficient resources to pay compensation. Of course, the damage to your car is not registered. Yes, you must be covered if you carry the fee provided for in the house was taken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment