Monday, November 22, 2010

My mom PA Allstate Insurance I live in New York she has me as second driver and I 39 m sure if I 39 m in a crash or

My mom PA Allstate Insurance, I live in New York, she has me as second driver and I'm sure if I'm in a crash or something please. Why should it matter where you live? If you live a longer holiday - or visit, it does not matter. But - it would be wise to fine print of policy is built. Insurance companies are notorious for taking your money for many years - as you say if you do not say you covered. I'm surprised they are not caused by fraud to take money for all these years when there is a "technical error". No, you do not, you will not be covered, yes and no. You can use you as a driver of the vehicle on their policy list, but the cars must be kept at home, and not to sell to her. If the company discovers that the cars will be held in NY, so you both with insurance fraud has been given. Currently working for an insurance company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment