Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ok so I got my junior license and I drive my moms car my mother insurance on the car but his name under her they

Ok, so I got my junior license and I drive my moms car, my mother insurance on the car, but his name under her! they need to give me their insurance, or can I add them because the car in her name! Gieco she and I in Flushing NY, you need to add life. If you have an accident, you are assured of the allegations rope to the approval of the vehicle can be confirmed, but you can rely on the insurance company GEICO is this claim, and review of the policy, which will be a driving force and increase much of the time. It is better to do the right thing to do on the insurance. autoinsurance.noneto.com - see here. If I remember correctly, has the lowest car insurance rates for teenagers and young drivers. In New York the following car. So if you have an accident the claim would be paid. But if your mother was from the insurance company agreed that if there are other drivers in the household, will disclose, Dass

0 comments:

Post a Comment