Sunday, November 21, 2010

I want to buy a used car in NY Im wondering if I buy the car before I get insurance or can I decide which car I want

I want to buy a used car in NY. Im wondering if I buy the car before I get insurance, or can I decide which car I want and need. Im not quite sure what car I should get, but in New York can not register a car without car insurance. I would also like to know what insurance is the lowest bid me to my age and in spite of me for many years, with permission, I got my driver's license. I have no credit card is still in production, because I know they see it, but I know in my own life and at work. Who is the best answer gets 10 points. Thanks Thanks for your input so far, but I forgot to mention, when I said the car, I mean by a distributor. I searched on Craigslist and through friends. Im not going to buy a car from a dealer. I go directly to the owner to manage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment