Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A man in the car while it was parked on the street He knocked on the door and gave me his insurance and other

A man in the car while it was parked on the street. He knocked on the door and gave me his insurance and other information. I live in Rochester, NY and my insurance is AIG. If I file a claim, the insurance for the damage (new fenders and doors) pay? Is there an excess on my side? Will my premium increase? NY does not have a stupid law, but wrong? Or should I just come and pay for everything out of pocket? If he wants to pay for the damage yourself, fine. So make sure that he will pay for a good job. They will not restore a failure. Some signs of problems or support to get back on the cost of repair, contact your insurance company and let them chase her insurance. I live in England and not knowing what you read "no fault law."

0 comments:

Post a Comment