Thursday, December 2, 2010

wanted someone drove into the car and did some damage to my car I had some repairs and a rental car from my insurance

wanted someone drove into the car and did some damage to my car, I had some repairs and a rental car from my insurance bills that I have at any Body Shop, which I liked, I went to my famous body shop and repair costs they paid only part of the overall bill, which I do not remember, but I had two bills that they only have $ 141 Other $ 777even One One if my coverage in 30 days if they do not pay $ 777 rent bill paid. called my insurance is paid back to the other car and the judges give me the benefit of other insurance to insurance mine, but I'm still $ 777 now, no insurance co. Answer my phone bill for rent for $ 777 in New York as my ability to rent, small claims for coverage, I can not complain complain Insurance Co. NY Insurance Commissioner, or what I can do. Thanks If you pay the bill, want you, but if you want to pay the bill, you make it yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment