Thursday, December 9, 2010

How much will my car insurance NY if I say I have an accident the damage is minimal but the repair is 800 Will

How much will my car insurance (NY), if I say I have an accident, the damage is minimal, but the repair is $ 800 Will the real "Rocket" for? This is my first accident and I'm 20, it will be even worse if there are many accidents in the last three years. If you do not tell, they know it. They pull your driving record. plus your age.sex for $ 800, can not go up at all. But you have to wait until Monday and call the agent to give you a ballpark. much more.The tend to be located, the police know about the insurance company will also soon. You should compare prices with and without an accident to see if you tell them, you can use http://www.easyautocoverage.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment