Monday, December 6, 2010

I had an accident in New York and my car was not damaged I was not guilty A report was submitted Will my insurance

I had an accident in New York, and my car was not damaged. I was not guilty. A report was submitted. Will my insurance from this accident, but I dont report to them. they may know at some point - insurance companies do regular surveys of this kind of thing. It is perhaps not directly, but in the end will come. If you can not blame a report, but it should not affect premiums. Your insurance will not "name" was. But usually the evaluation of the renewal of the car policy, the insurance vehicle reports on all listed on the policy. It can be shown on the vehicle report, because it was the car. But it is also possible that the apparent habit. Each state is different, as they do. H0PE DIS helped Pick Me y0u best answer police usually do not report insurance, simply because they do not have enough time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment